Biologic, Biosimilar & Cell/Gene Therapy Clinical Supply Solutions
Cold chain expertise and specialized services to supply biologic studies across the globe
Successful execution of clinical supplies for biologic studies may require specialized services and expertise. From secondary packaging services to our full range of cold chain clinical storage environments, global distribution capabilities and more, we have the necessary expertise and services to support your studies.
- Clinical Supply Management & Forecasting
- Comparator / Reference Product Sourcing
- Biologics Analytical Services
- Automated Plunger-rod Insertion and Labeling of Pre-filled Syringes
- Automated Vial Labeling
- Cold Room Secondary Packaging and Labeling
- Cold Clinical Storage (refrigerated, frozen, deep frozen & cryogenic)
- Import/Export and Regulatory Expertise
- Global Cold Chain Distribution (including EPS/water, VIP & PCM systems)
- Temperature Recording Devices
- Clinical Returns & Destruction
Integrated Solutions for Biologics
Catalent’s OneBio® Suite provides integrated biologic development solutions to accelerate the path to clinic and market. Through streamlined documentation, parallel processing and improved planning, OneBio® can help save time through the development process while minimizing risk and complexity.