Speed & reliability where you need it
We’ve helped hundreds of companies of all sizes supply their clinical studies. From small scale Phase I studies to complex, large global Phase III studies, we can help you overcome project challenges and ensure you get the highest quality, most cost-effective solution. Our investments in automated equipment and specialty handling suites provide industry-leading efficiency, accuracy, capacity and flexibility to help speed your product to clinic.
Primary packaging services include:
- Automated, high-speed blistering & bottling lines
- Automated plunger-rod insertion & labeling for pre-filled syringes
- Semi-automated and hand-fill bottling lines for smaller batches
- Temperature & humidity controlled packaging suites
- Dedicated potent/cytotoxic packaging rooms/suites
- Oxygen & light sensitive packaging options
- Package engineering & patient kit design services
Low-volume Commercial Packaging
It can be challenging to obtain timely commercial packaging services for low-volume drugs such as niche and orphan products. We have the capacity, commercial serialization capabilities and extensive expertise managing complex supply chains to support your commercial packaging needs. Tell us about your project today.