Package Engineering & Patient Kit Design Services
Our global team of package engineering experts work with you to solve tough primary and secondary clinical packaging challenges, prioritize your desired packaging attributes and functionality to develop a custom packaging solution or identify existing off-the-shelf options that meet your specific needs.
We work in collaboration with you to optimize your packaging solution according to the priorities you define such as cost, flexibility or the improvements to the patient experience. As your project progresses from concept to reality we can provide you with 3D digital renderings that you can turn and rotate with the click of a mouse, carton prototypes from our onsite, custom foam inserts to protect fragile syringes and vials, 3D printed blister card samples you can touch, and more.
Available storage environments & global distribution services:
- Clinical supply management services to inform optimal package configuration
- Primary package design, especially for blistering
- Senior-friendly and child-resistant options
- Secondary package/patient kit design
- Custom foam inserts to reduce risk of breakage
- Carton prototypes
- 3D renderings and printed samples